Relying on the latest statistics, retail e-commerce sales are projected to grow to 4,48 trillion US dollars in 2021. The fruitful ground draws the attention of millions of merchants worldwide. However, by no means, all merchants estimate the necessity of the right marketing strategy, which brings their business a breakdown.
What is content marketing strategy and why to use it?
Content marketing is a money-saving way to attract your targeted audience via text even before your webstore is 'open'. It gives a great opportunity to sound out the situation and refine the plan in case it’s needed.
When launching an online business you need to speak out via:
- the social media networks;
- leave your articles on top publisher sites;
- run your own blog.
Think over the process of the basic showings a content strategy should include. Any content marketing strategy consists of:
- distributing content on the Internet.
Try to split the problem of the strategy creation into smaller tasks, like answering the main questions you need to raise before the content creation are:
- Why am I creating the content?
- Who will I help with it?
- How can I help my targeted customers with the content in a way nobody can?
But why should you do it for? The main answer you want to hear is revenue, though the profit can be expressed in several smaller ways:
- with the right strategy, you will manage to attract the right audience to services and products you offer;
- boost conversion rate and traffic coming to your website, as well as increase the number of potential customers;
- increase your brand awareness, which is already a great start for a newcomer.
What should a great content marketing strategy include?
The right content marketing strategy should present an outline of your key business, as well as customers’ needs. There are no ready-made templates for the right solution, though you may try these small tips:
- set sights on success and decide on techniques that work best for your business;
- find out what your potential customers’ needs and what the future content should look like to attract them;
- discover how your messages will differ from competitors’ ones;
- decide on the platforms you are to use for your e-commerce shop and blog, whether it is one and the same platform or different solutions, like Magento and WordPress.
Summing up, it will be helpful to share the marketing plan with other members of your company, as a right call can come from an absolutely independent department. As for the rest, your marketing program should stay flexible and needs to be constantly adjusted to the company’s workflow.
Latest posts by TurnkeyHub (see all)
- Top 6 SEO strategies that grow your business in 2018 - February 13, 2018
- Ranking Elements to Include in an Effective SEO Campaign - January 11, 2018
- Why Your SEO Strategy Must Include Content Development at Its Core - January 2, 2018