Do you want to grow in your online business but have no idea that how to grow a business using digital marketing. Let us tell you. Till 2004, people were using Facebook and Gmail slightly and there was no youtube.com and also Google and SEO were just in the limelight. PPC was just getting off the ground and social media was also limited to the small reach of people.
Top 6 SEO Strategies that take off to your business
- Adding your business to Google maps– If you want to improve your business’s online visibility, the simplest thing to do is to ensure that your customers can find you online. You should add your business to Google maps. When you are placed on Google maps, your customers can easily find you and can also provide valuable feedback for using your services and it will help you to boost your credibility and can attract more customers.
- Get a responsive website– People still doesn’t realize the need for the website for their business. In the UK alone, there are about 2 million businesses that don’t have a website. The shopkeeper doesn’t want to spend money on building their website as they consider it a waste of money and time-consuming process. A mobile responsive website is much important as 60% of the internet is used on mobile devices. If your business is not online, it has no use for those who are searching for your business virtually. It is recommended by SEO experts for every business to have a mobile-friendly website.
- Start blogging- yes blogging. These days every small business who owns a website is running a small blog of their own to engage more readers and prospects to their business. In 1999, there were only 23 blogs in existence on the internet whereas today as per infographics 2013, the number of blogs existence in number is 170 million. Every half a second, there is one blog created on the internet. Blogging can help you share relevant and timely information to your customers and it can be a direct communication with them. A business website with blogs receives 67% more leads then business who don’t have a blog. content marketing; drive more web traffic to your business products and services. Blogging can help you to add a human element that helps you build more relationships, connections and help you earn loyalty and trust of the customers.
- Search engine optimization– Having a great website is good or even great. Creating compelling content is also well and good. You might be selling the amazing product and services but what if the people cannot find it in the search engine. Search engine optimization creates awareness about your product and services on the different search engines. Small business and organization are still using PPC and other tools to market their products on the search engine but making very less effort for SEO as they think it is a lengthy process to get the results and time-consuming. There are many companies who are spending huge money on Google AdWords and Facebook ads, just to see their website on the top of the search engine results. SEO can give effective results to your website if done the proper way. You should use WordPress website creating things with plug-ins like Yoast SEO or SEOPressor Connect.
- Guest blogging– Guest blocking is not much new but a few years ago it has been considered as the powerful link building and traffic generating strategy. You have to carefully do the blog posting as if you use unnatural spammy link building tactics for your guest posting, you could be slapped by the Google. You can do guest posting for brand promotion and blog’s traffic source and build relationships with the viewers and readers. There is interesting fact related to incredible insights and a data-driven case study on Bloggerjet by Tim Soulo. Tim gathered guest posting data from 239 blogs posts from 400 bloggers and found that blog posting is not the best strategy for driving referral traffic.
- Content marketing– “Content is the king” it Is said by the SEO experts and it is really true that your content does not have to be complex at all. Content marketing is about creating compelling, simple and solution-oriented content to convert the prospects into customers. Content can be used via different mediums like audio, video, ebooks and white papers, webinars, live stream video, and presentations. You can also use social media and blogging in your content marketing strategy. You can read more about content marketing on copyblogger.Com to know more about content marketing.
Latest posts by TurnkeyHub (see all)
- Magento SEO Optimization – Site structure guide - December 19, 2019
- 5 Link Building Techniques That Still Work in 2020 - November 28, 2019
- Marketing Mistakes I Made in The Initial Phases of my Digital Marketing Journey - November 10, 2019