READY MADE WEBSITES
This article will help the reader get a better understanding of what ready made websites are. There are some really great benefits that can be obtained through such ideas, however, there are some disadvantages attached as well. We shall look at the merits while we also take a look at the demerits.
- There are many people who want to take advantage of a lot of money making opportunities that exist in the world wide web. Some of them are affiliate programs, while others are reselling goods and services. Some people do not care to design their own website for that purposes because they do not know how and creating a website is not always an easy thing to do.
- More and more companies involved in such income exchange opportunities are offering fully designed pre made sites for its customers. The customer can be sure that when he or she makes initial investment, the customer will then get a fully functional website to promote their businesses. These sites are full and ready to go to the client for full business..
- It is not necessary to create your own website, at least at the start. You may use a blog or Squidoo page for example. On the surface, a ready made website sounds like a good idea to get your online marketing off to a quick start, But what are the pros and cons of using a website that was built by someone else or a company?
There are several types of ready made website and each has its own merits and demerits. Some people offer comprehensive sites including the complete writing of all of it’s content, but it is not advisable sometimes for a business unless the content has been written specifically for your site or niche alone.
- WordPress and other CMS (similar content management system) like Joomla and Drupal sites are complete site management programs. They handle all the behind the scenes and features of your site and they allow you to control all parts of your site without knowing the specialized details that make everything work as expected of a website.
Wordpress has automatic updates built in it. You can be rest assured that you will be notified when the latest version of your CMS is available. The same applies to plugins, so the fear of hackers are minimal once you upgrade to the latest version. (Don’t take this to heart my friends, some hackers are unstoppable-sorry).
- The worst thing is that if you want your website to do something very specific that is not in charge of one of the the numerous plugins available for WordPress then you you may have to pay someone to build it for you. But this only applies if you want to do something very complicated. If you purchase a pre made website from a company that does not offer lifetime support you are making a huge mistake.
- The merits of pre made website include: easy to use system, automatic update at least against hackers activities, easy to install, ready for affiliate business, less time consuming, less expensive, with one of the built-in design templates (called themes in WordPress), it it is very easy to configure or change the appearance with a simple mouse click to another theme. WordPress sites are among the easiest to maintain and simple to change the look of them it a matter of seconds.
The demerits include: many people are using same or similar design, using same or similar theme, the more a site has been copied and published to the internet the easier it is for a hacker to find a way in. When purchasing a pre made site from a company (a great company) might use these templates, but you can guarantee they have completely reconfigured the site to be unique. In conclusion, the use of sites that are pre made can be the best option for the person who is just starting out in affiliate marketing and does not have enough money to buy domain name, domain hosting, premium theme, designing and others.
Latest posts by chris kinney (see all)
- WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIES OF INTERNATIONAL SEO? - September 21, 2018
- Step by step guide to google analytics for your ecommerce store - September 11, 2018
- 5 Essential Tips on How to Overcome the Negative Work Environment in Startups and Emerging Companies - September 8, 2018