As you already know, links are an important factor that helps Google measure popularity, relevancy, and authority of content. Any site can’t properly rank without links so that link building is essential when you want to get more organic traffic and build your SEO strategy.
Gone are the days when website owners could easily boost their rankings with spammy link-building tactics. Those tactics don’t work anymore. Today, you have to create quality content and develop an effective SEO strategy to gain success. Wondering what link building methods and strategies will be most efficient next year? Keep reading and find out!
Content Sharing on Social Media
Which link building method works best for your business depends on the industry and target audience. If you want to attract your customers with dental SEO services, SEO company for dentists can help you optimize your web content and build quality links. Regardless of the industry and services, sharing content on social media is deemed to be one of the most popular methods of link building.
Here’s how to do it most effectively in 2018:
- Find and reach your audience by using social listening tools;
- Find patterns in your content by using your tools and signs of engagement like comments, shares, and likes;
- Keep creating quality content in a similar vein;
- Share your content regularly;
- Promote it on social networking websites;
- Remarket or repurpose your content.
When someone wants to drive new traffic to a website, guest blogging is considered the best way to go. Why? It is proven to be an industry-specific, relevant SEO method that allows you to promote your business almost for free. That lets you boost traffic to your site you otherwise could not achieve.
The key is to choose high-profile, high-quality, and guest blog sites which already have a lot of fans. Of course, they also have to be relevant to your business. Posting on websites with low or no authority is just waste of time.
Many website owners do this all the time, so it’s more than likely that they will keep guest posting on other sites in 2018.
Data and Research Methods
Many marketers find that it’s well worth investing in original research and data, so this SEO method will play a vital role in link building next year.
No matter what type of content you create — be it slideshares, infographics or blog posts — make sure to:
- Come up with a topic your audience is most likely to read;
- Publish your research on a regular basis;
- Create complementing content according to your research;
- Share and promote your findings.
Link Building Strategy with Videos
A lot of people have gained success hosting video materials on their own websites and sharing those videos on social media. You should definitely consider including some video when building backlinks. There are two options:
- Sharing and promoting self-hosted videos on most popular social networking sites.
- Reclaiming the links for your content via YouTube Analytics. Once you’ve found websites that have inserted your video, request them to include a backlink to your site.
It doesn’t necessarily mean that every good content will be equally efficient. That’s why you will have to search for effective link building strategies and methods. Mix and match different tactics to get the winning combination.
Latest posts by Chris Kinney (see all)
- 7 Things to Consider When Deciding to Work from Home - January 13, 2020
- Know The Science Behind Social Posting Timing On Different Site - January 12, 2020
- 10 Marketing Lessons from Apple - January 12, 2020