Influencer marketing is one of the most popular and effective digital marketing strategies used by marketers today. And I’m sure you are well aware of its growing importance. But if you are in doubt, let’s check out a few of its benefits:
- It is used by almost every brand to reach their target audience quickly.
- It is a great alternative to paid ads.
- It delivers higher ROI due to targeted exposure.
- It’s an excellent strategy for brand positioning and authority building.
- It’s the best way to promote a brand through people in the industry who are highly trusted and followed by a large audience.
- It has a personalization factor and is hence more effective than regular brand advertisements.
Now that you know how beneficial influencer marketing is, you likely want to switch to influencer marketing. It’s a great decision. But to continue, you should know which influencer marketing strategies will give you the desired results.
Here are some of the top influencer marketing strategies that you should know:
Offer Free Products to Influencers
This is one of the most popular techniques to get free reviews and recommendations from influencers.
Send a few product samples and gift vouchers to the influencers who you want to partner with and get free reviews and feedback for your brand in exchange.
When these influencers share their experiences and feedback for your brand, it catches the attention of their audience, who is then tempted to try your products and services.
Ask Influencers to Share Promo Codes
Influencers are very efficient at integrating a promo code into their posts, driving their followers to buy the product.
This helps you get quick leads and sales by the virtue of influencers’ wide reach and power to influence people’s decisions.
Do Guest Posts
If you want to gain brand exposure and expand your customer base, look for key influencers in your industry and write guest posts on their sites.
This will help you tap their audience network and even drive home quality backlinks.
Allow Social Media Takeovers
Yes, this is completely risk-free. Many brands let influencers take over and manage their company social media pages for a pre-fixed period of time.
Influencers then create content and post on the company’s behalf. Thereby leveraging their powerful influence and social authority for the promotion of the brand’s products and services.
Many influencers have turned these takeovers into huge successes for the brand they worked for. Check the below Instagram post for an example.
View this post on Instagram
MARTES 30 de MAYO – @claucienfuegos tomará las riendas de nuestro #instagramstories durante todo el día. ¡Look de maquillaje, tarde de encuentros y sorpresas, directo y más momentos beauty para convertirte en una de las #chicas100fuegos ¡te esperamos! #OneDayWith #instagramtakeover #takeover #sephoralover #sephoraspain
Image via Instagram
To discover more cool strategies such as these, check the infographic below:
Latest posts by Chris Kinney (see all)
- How to Repair Any Digital Device Fault - November 3, 2020
- 3 Ways to Up Your Serial Side Hustle Game - June 7, 2020
- How to Access Windows Remote Desktop Over the Internet - May 16, 2020