If you have a unique idea for a mobile app and want to reach a wider audience in one go, then cross-platform app development could be a great alternative instead of native app development. It is comparatively a time-saving and cost-effective solution. The next question that comes in the picture is which framework to choose for mobile app development! Amongst several frameworks available in the market, React Native is one of the most preferred choices of the developers, entrepreneurs as well as app development companies.
This article covers React Native mobile app development and its advantages in brief.
A Brief Introduction to React Native App Development
There are many big players in the business world that have used React Native mobile app development in their projects. A few of them are UberEats, Skype, Delivery.com, Instagram, Facebook, Vogue, Facebook, Bloomberg, Tesla, etc.
Top Reasons to select React Native Framework
- Rapid development and cost-effectiveness– React Native app development allows code re-usability i.e. the same code is used for both platforms- Android and iOS. This makes the job of developers quite easier. They don’t need to write separate code for different platforms as almost 90% of the code can be re-used. This accelerates the speed of the project and also reduces the cost of development to a great extent.
- Community Support–React Native has the support of community experts for any issue. Developers share their experience online and also, there is documentation related to React Native open for everyone in the community. Along with the GitHub community, it has the active support of Facebook. The Facebook team also works on the improvement of this framework and keeps innovating new features, libraries, etc. in it. Also, companies like Microsoft, Software Mansion, Infinite Red, Callstack, etc. have contributed their bit to this framework. Many of the components and libraries in React Native are built by community developers on sites like Native Directory and JS.coach.
- Third-party plugin support– Usually, third-party plugins are not that secure to be used and so, the developers face difficulties while using them. However, React Native is a very flexible framework and allows using third-party plugins with ease. There are pragmatic interfaces in this framework that have customization options.
- Declarative coding style–The declarative coding style in React Native makes the development understandable and flexible for the developers. It streamlines the development process. The code is easier to read and understand, simply by looking at it.
- Modular architecture–React Native has a modular architecture which lets the developers segregate the functions of the program into several blocks called modules. These modules are free and interchangeable. This architecture helps to make the programming more flexible. Also, it becomes easier to upgrade apps quickly. The modules can even be reused for mobile and web APIs.
- Plenty of Tools and Libraries–React Native Developers get abundant advantages in development because of the tools and libraries like NPMs, Github forks and other third party platforms. These tools provide libraries for integrating maps, standard UI controls, etc.
React Native is a futuristic framework meant for cross-platform mobile app development. It is clear from the above-mentioned benefits that why so many businesses prefer to React Native app development services for their projects. It is constantly evolving and saves a lot of time and money for developers. It may not be the perfect solution for every app idea, yet it is one of the highly preferred frameworks in the development world.
Do you want to create a native-like, customizable and feature-rich mobile app for your business? Biz4Solutions is a leading React Native mobile app development company providing cutting-edge services to clients across the world. Our goal is to provide best-in-class mobile apps to our clients and ensure 100% client satisfaction. Hire experienced and talented React Native app developers now! Contact us at www.biz4solutions.com.
Latest posts by shellyMegan (see all)
- Why prefer React Native for Building a Mobile App for your Business? - October 9, 2020