Are you an SEO expert by profession? Do you wish to slot in social media marketing into to your search engine optimization strategy? Well, you are in the right place. Here is a good read for you. Clearly, social media networks have become well-liked avenues for successful internet marketing, with Instagram taking the lead.
And as we all know, internet marketing is the best way to ensure that online businesses get more opportunities and resources as well as make more money. However, not everyone has a success story to tell. Some people don’t know how to market their brands online. Luckily, this post is meant to shed some light on Instagram for brand marketing. Please read on…
- People are on Instagram to find solutions to their problems –People have questions that they need answers to. So whatever you do or whatever you post, make it relevant, persuasive and always give your fans compelling feedback (responses).
- Find your trust – If your followers are not trusting when it comes to you, all your efforts will go unnoticed. But how can you make your Instagram followers trust you? Simple, always stay true to your brand and make yourself useful.
- Keep the followers happy – Because of your hard work, you will certainly come across hundreds of followers who will want to buy your products or services. This is your chance to make your clients happy. Believe it or not, when two or more clients are happy, they will definitely put in a good word for you.
- Get more and more followers – The more the merrier. If you want to boostengagement onyour site, you must try hard to get a many Instagram followers as possible. That way, you will have more likes and comments and even shares on your posts.
However, if you have fewer followers and feel that it might be dragging your Instagram marketing progress, here are 3 ways in which you can get more Instagram followers:
- Always post relevant content
The most horrible mistake you could ever do, particularly when you are looking to arouse engagement from your Instagram followers, is to bore them to death with irrelevant posts. Stay true to what you are trying to market, keep it professional but fun and always deliver value to your followers.
- Make your posts more consistent
If you want to stay relevant and impress your followers on Instagram, keep your posts consistent and appropriate. This will give them a surety that you are well established, professional and that you intend to keep it so. The consistency will also make you visible through your Instagram feeds. But even with the consistency, ensure that you add the right hashtags to accompany your posts. Truth is, consistently posting irrelevant content is of no use.
- Include your site link on your posts
Don’t forget that SEO is what you do. It is very important to have your posts directly linked to your website or your product pages. This will persuade your followers to click on the links and get to learn more about you, your products and your business in general.
Harris is a leading blog writer and content marketing professional with thousands of real Instagram followers for his postings.
Latest posts by Chris Kinney (see all)
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of Your Content for Google’s Search Interactive Encounter - September 12, 2023
- Super Guide To Customer Acquisition - June 30, 2021
- How to Repair Any Digital Device Fault - November 3, 2020