Guidelines for guest posting At a Glance
- We only accept genuine and hand typed content. Any kind of copied content will not be accepted, unless it is from your existing website.
- We do not accept or allow you to submit referral links between posts. And we automatically give one backlink.
- Only guest posts related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The minimum word limit for guest posting is 400 words.
- Easy right?
- Self-promotion. Avoid promoting your tool or company in your post. Your author bio is a good place to do that.
- Include high res images (PNG or JPGs) and/or video or infographic embed codes.
- Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources.
- Tell a story – like a journalist. Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, lessons you’ve learned, money you’ve saved (or earned), audiences you’ve grown, problems you’ve solved, etc.
- Be thoughtful when including links. Posts with too many links back to your domain will look spammy and will be rejected.
You didn't think we were going to make it hard for you to submit a post did you?
Please give us 48 hours to review your post, if you feel it has been longer than this and you do not see your post on our website email us at email@example.com and we will give you are response on the decision.
Categories and everything in between we accept:
- Content Marketing
- Blogging 101
- E Books
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- Google Updates
- Hacks All Successful Blogs Use to Get Noticed
- Influencers and A-Listers
- Niche Website
- Research Driven
- Seo Marketing
- Seo Strategies
- Buying or selling websites