Guidelines for guest posting At a Glance
1. Unique content that hasn't been placed or published on other websites.
2. How-to information our readers can learn from, and gain something from (insights).
3. Try to avoid things people already know. Please don't theorize on abstract subjects and simple, basic tips. Our audience is not new to the game.
4. Always Link to credible resources.
5. Don't appear overly self-promotional, we ill not accept promotional articles or sales letters. That makes you appear less authoritative and seriously hurts our blogs SEO.
6. Use relevant & timely research data and credible sources.
7. Should give our readers a real need and purpose for reading(s).
8. Be authoritative the writer must "know" their subject and it should be obvious in the writing. Authors need to be able to debate well in comments should the need arise.
9. Focus on being technically accurate the SEO community is not forgiving when it comes to inaccuracies.
10. Don't make claims that can't be backed up; focus on facts, and not opinions.
You didn't think we were going to make it hard for you to submit a post did you?
Please give us 48 hours to review your post, if you feel it has been longer than this and you do not see your post on our website email us at email@example.com and we will give you are response on the decision.
Categories and everything in between we accept:
- Content Marketing
- Blogging 101
- E Books
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- Google Updates
- Hacks All Successful Blogs Use to Get Noticed
- Influencers and A-Listers
- Niche Website
- Research Driven
- Seo Marketing
- Seo Strategies
- Buying or selling websites
- Obviously we don't have all the best categories - Do you have a good one?
Good luck and we hope that we are able to process and share your blog post, research article or simple guest post to our website.
Amazing Writers Write Here