mCommerce can be defined as business transactions which are conducted via mobile devices or improving online business for smartphones. mCommerce is an abbreviation for Mobile commerce and it is used for buying and selling commodities through wireless devices like Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) and smartphones. It has propagated next-generation e-commerce because it allows user access to the internet without needing to plug in. According to research, a week before Christmas, Apple accounted for fifty-one percent of the device activations. The research pointed out that the brand’s devices were famous shopping tools during the holidays also.
Even though the majority of sales take place at stores, mobile still acts as a reagent for sales. The consumer is queried to purchase decision procedure progressively through smartphones.
Here are five benefits of using mCommerce.
- Immediate Contact:
Awaiting response and triggering emails cause delays in customer handling. Immediate contact from mCommerce assists consumers reach business quickly and easily. It also enhances accessibility towards business by the toll-free help desk, one-click calling feature and live chat assistance.
- Push notifications
According to a survey report, a heavy majority of the consumers i.e. 76% allow push notifications. Push notification enhances the conversion rate of business because they target potential consumers. The m-commerce app that has push notifications help connecting the gap between potential customers and business. This is done by delivering rapid offers and reaching the audience because people carry mobile everywhere.
- Whole Access
mCommerce has numerous channels for communication and using these channels a customer can resolve their issues in real time. Service details, discount information, out of stock notification, detailed pricing, live chat assistance, demo videos can be incorporated into a mCommerce app to create value for its customers.
- Promotional Mediums
Businesses that operate on smartphones have numerous opportunities to promote themselves. It assists marketing to go viral by immediate consumer-reach of special prices for registered customers, discount coupons, daily deals free shipping deal and more options to attain the latest consumers and user registration.
Usually, in-app transactions do not need 3rd party payment gateways. They are hosted by the platform itself. For example, iOS users make payments through Apple Pay. Whereas, Android users use Google Wallet to make payments.
Why Do We Need mCommerce Testing?
Trendy mCommerce is a big revolution and this is transforming the eCommerce business approach towards customers. Therefore, businesses that are failing to generate a mobile-friendly shopping experience might become the biggest disadvantage.
Nevertheless, given the rising fame of mobile shopping and mobile internet, mCommerce is a more particular sub-group of eCommerce dealing tablets and smartphones. Mobile commerce would just bring a more businesses value to companies when tested and quality assured to the users.
Here are some reasons why testing mCommerce is significant.
- mCommerce guarantees that shopping experiences are well-suited to the smaller screen sizes of tablets and smartphones with mobile-friendly user experience and responsive designs. Mobile App Testing of mCommerce responsive designs helps to avoid delays in uploading.
- Meeker’s suggest that 30% of the mobile phone users have smartphones. Businesses using mCommerce can simply target the people connecting to the internet utilizing tablets and smartphones. Nevertheless, if they don’t get satisfied with performance because of load, they have numerous options available.
- Mobile-friendliness is an important factor in purchase decisions and a mobile-unfriendly website leads to the loss of potential customers. This was shown in a Google study by 2012.
Ray Parker is an entrepreneur and internet marketer with over 9 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization, Creative Writer and Digital Marketing.
Latest posts by Chris Kinney (see all)
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SMALL BUSINESS - May 12, 2019
- 5 important reasons why branding is important - April 18, 2019
- The State Of Mobile App Security - April 8, 2019